Over the years, we’ve gained extensive expertise in a number of tools which are irreplaceable in backend development and open-source data cloud services. These tools include certain frameworks, libraries, and APIs that can meet your needs and will make your solution possible. Apart from this, we use IaaS tools to make computing more efficient for you.
IaaS allows anyone to perform some (or even all) computing operations in the cloud. This is not like your typical server renting procedure: you pay for the compute time you use. You can store not only your app’s data but the whole app itself and run it from the cloud. To help you take advantage of all the benefits of IaaS, we employ the help of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services or other open-source data cloud services.
During our .NET development and other solutions’ execution, we use:
- Microsoft .NET;
- ASP.NET for creating interactive, data-driven, dynamic web pages;
- ADO.NET for .NET app development that involves both relational and non-relational databases;
- Selenium for automated web application testing for a variety of browsers and OS;
- Microsoft Entity Framework for creating data-oriented applications.
We have integrated our solutions with a variety of third-party solutions using APIs, such as:
- Magento API for integration and interaction with the Magento eCommerce platform;
- Google Places API for searching locations and adding information about them to the app.
Apart from this, we are also proficient in using Amazon API Gateway to create, support, maintain, and share APIs. So, if you need a custom API, we are at your service.
We use various libraries, which are loaded with the help of such tools:
- Nuget is the package manager for .NET;
- Bower, a package management tool for client-side web app development;
- Library Manager (LibMan) is a lightweight, client-side library acquisition tool.
Here are just some of the tools we work with on a regular basis:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, an IDE suitable for .NET app development;
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio used for configuring and managing components within Microsoft SQL Server.
- IIS (Internet Information Services) - a Microsoft web server that allows delivering information across local area networks.